Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simpsons

Homer: “As much as I’d like to stay and discuss this issue, I’m holding a glass of milk and it may go bad.” (from memory)

Moe: Hot damn! All right, don’t eat nothing for the next three days ‘cause I’m takin’ you out for a steak the size of a toilet seat.

It’s been four years since my last date with a watchoo-call-it, uh, woman.

Well, if you’re so sure about what it ain’t , how about telling us what it am!

Mr Burns: What good is money if you can’t inspire terror in your fellow man?

Why, my good man, you’re the fattest thing I’ve ever seen, and I’ve been on safari.

Chief Wiggum: You know you’re not supposed to go in there. What is your fascination with my ‘Forbidden closet of mystery’?

You know, fingerprints are just like snowflakes. They’re both very pretty.

Yeah, everyone’s heard of angels, but who’s heard of a ‘Neanderthal’?

No comments:

Post a Comment